DATA PROTECTION AUTHORIZATION
I am aware that my authorized personal data can be consulted by anyone having access to the WSI websites.
I acknowledge that this authorization will remain in effect util I provide a written notice of revocation.
I hereby warrant I am eighteen (18) years of age or older and have every right to contract in my own name in the above regard.
2. These terms and conditions replace all previous terms and conditions for https://womensportinternational.org/. WomenSport International may update these terms and conditions for legal or regulatory reasons, or to reflect changes in our services. We will provide notice of any significant changes. If you are a member of WomenSport International, any changes to our terms and conditions will become effective from the date of your next payment following the change unless we notify you otherwise.
2. ACCESSING OUR SITE
2. When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy (below).
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them
3. Renewals and Cancellation of Membership
1.2. We will notify you of the membership renewal due and/or any changes to the price in your membership that will apply upon the next annual renewal on a monthly basis.
1.3. By placing your payment, you agree that we may start your membership immediately upon our accepting your payment. This means that you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind after we have processed your membership fee. You do not have any right to cancel your membership or any part of it until the end of your then current membership period. Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then current membership period, and you will not receive a refund (except in the limited circumstances set out in these terms).
1.4. You may notify us of your wish to cancel your membership by contacting our Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.5. WomenSport International reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership if you breach these terms and conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. We may also suspend or terminate your membership if we are prevented from providing services to you by circumstances beyond our control. If we terminate your membership for any reason and/or permanently cease publishing https://womensportinternational.org/, and the WomenSport International content or cease to provide membership services then, unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will provide you with a pro rata refund. This means that we will refund you with any amounts that you have paid us in advance that relate to any remaining and unexpired period of your membership.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged by attributing to WomenSport International.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license corporate or academic membership to do so from us or our licensors.
7. Except as set out above, you may not copy WomenSport International content from https://womensportinternational.org/ or any third party source of WomenSport International content such as news aggregators and you may not republish or redistribute full text articles, for example by pasting them into emails or republishing them in any media, including websites, newsletters or intranets.
8. We recognize that users of the Internet want to share information with others. We therefore permit limited republishing and redistribution of WomenSport International content as set out below provided that this does not create a Substitute for WomenSport International’s own products or services. We define a Substitute as a product or service that reduces the need for users or other third parties to pay for WomenSport International content directly, or which creates revenue from the WomenSport International’s content to the detriment of WomenSport International’s own ability to generate revenues from that content.
9. As long as you do not create a Substitute, you may do the following:
9.2. Forward the original headlines, links, and teaser text to other individuals;
9.3. Download our RSS feeds and view them for your personal use. We currently publish headlines and teaser text within our RSS feeds.
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
6. OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
7. OUR LIABILITY
1.2. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1..b. loss of business;
1..c. loss of profits or contracts;
1..d. loss of anticipated savings;
1..e. loss of data;
1..f. loss of goodwill;
1..g. wasted management or office time; and
1..h. for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
9. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
2. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the (advise on applicable Act or Law). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. LINKING TO OUR SITE
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
3. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
4. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
11. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
12. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
2. These terms and conditions were published in January 2021.
14. YOUR CONCERNS
2. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
2. PROHIBITED USES
1.2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
1.3. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
1.4. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below).
1.5. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
1.6. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
2.2. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
2.2.2. any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
2.2.3. any software used in the provision of our site; or
2.2.4. any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. INTERACTIVE SERVICES
1.b. Bulletin boards.
1.d. Seminars on-line
3. We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
4. The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
5. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
4. CONTENT STANDARDS
1.2. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
1.3. Contributions must:
1.3.2. Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
1.3.3. Comply with applicable law in the U.S. and in any country from which they are posted.
1.3.4. Contributions must not:
188.8.131.52. Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.
184.108.40.206. Promote sexually explicit material.
220.127.116.11. Promote violence.
18.104.22.168. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
22.214.171.124. Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
126.96.36.199. Be likely to deceive any person.
188.8.131.52. Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
184.108.40.206. Promote any illegal activity.
220.127.116.11. Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
18.104.22.168. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
22.214.171.124. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
126.96.36.199. Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
188.8.131.52. Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
5. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
2.2. Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
2.3. Issue of a warning to you.
2.4. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
2.5. Further legal action against you.
2.6. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
6. CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
2. These terms and conditions were published in January 2021 and were updated on January 2021.
For any questions or concerns related to this policy or the collection of your information you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to speak to our representative, please contact Kanae Haneishi, who is membership committee representative and privacy-policy coordinator.
The contact information for WomenSport International (WSI) is:
Address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE, 19958-9776 U.S.A
WE VALUE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. Why do we collect personal information and what information we collect?
We collect and use your personal information for different purposes in order to serve you and help you to learn about WSI and work with us. Depending on the information that WSI is distributing and the programs that are hosting we may be collecting your personal data for the following purposes;
- Announcement for WSI related to events and programming
- Membership related communication (i.e., membership dues)
- Statistical analyses for future organizational improvement
- Request for assistance on potential fundraising effort
3. Disclosure of personal information to others
We will not pass on your personal information to others unless (i) you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes; (ii) provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you /or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof; (iii) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject; (iv) processing is related to a tasks that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us; (v) processing is required by applicable law.
4. Information Transfer and Storage
WSI may transfer with your consent the personal information collected from you to other countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Nevertheless, access to your personal information may be provided only on a “need to know” bases so we may deliver you with services or help you as requested. The personal data will be stored by us for the duration of your membership or in the event of the provision of information, services or support until expiry of the statutory storage period.
5. Your rights when WSI processes personal information about you
You have the right to require access, correction, or deletion of personal information we are possessing about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment, objection to treatment and claim the right to data.
To use your rights, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry to us as soon as possible.
You may withdraw your consent for processing personal information at any time. The easiest way to do this is to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. California Privacy Rights
7. Data Breach
In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user of if notice is otherwise required by applicable law.
8. Jurisdiction and Applicable law
2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
1.1.b. To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
1.1.c. To speed up your searches.
1.1.d. To recognize you when you return to our site.